Search Hotels in Blois
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 29 Oct 2019
Reviewed on 11 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 10 Sep 2019
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Blois, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the cathedrals. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, seaside and museums. Around the area, top sights include Château de Chambord, Chateau de Blois and Chateau de Cheverny. In Blois, there are 65 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Blois
The city's cultural venues include Maison de la Magie and Musee d'Histoire Naturelle. The city is notable for its cathedrals and landmarks like Chateau de Blois and St. Louis Cathedral. Additionally, you might want to add Basilique Notre-Dame de la Trinité to your agenda.
In La Chaussee-Saint-Victor, you can choose from 65 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily organise your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mercure Blois Centre - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and central location.
- First Inn Hotel Blois - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include free WiFi and free parking.
- Novotel Blois Centre Val de Loire Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and a 24-hour business centre, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
Top places to see outside the city include Château de Chambord, 8.8 mi/14.2 km from the heart of the city, and Chateau de Cheverny, which is 8.4 mi (13.6 km) away.
Getting around Blois
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Blois-Chambord Station. Blois may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Blois
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 1001.50 millimetres of rain falls on Blois each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 24°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Blois?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Blois, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Blois?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Blois?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Blois?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Blois?
Blois Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Blois by Star Rating
- Hotels near Blois Airports
- Accommodation near Blois Attractions
- More accommodation types in Blois
- Choose Your Blois Hotel Style
- Search Blois Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Blois
- Hotels Near Blois, Centre-Loire Valley
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends