Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly resort with 3 restaurants and full-service spa
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Hoover, this family-friendly resort is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from RTJ Golf Trail at Oxmoor Valley, and within 9 mi (15 km) of Western Hills Mall and WaterMark Place Outlet Center. Red Mountain Park and DeBardeleben Park are also within 9 miles (15 km).
This smoke-free resort features 3 restaurants, a full-service spa and a golf course. Self parking is free. Additionally, an indoor pool, an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre are on-site.
All 259 rooms boast deep soaking bathtubs, and offer WiFi and balconies. Pillowtop beds and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) are standard, as are Smart TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa
Renovations & Closures
In addition to a full-service spa, Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa features a golf course and outdoor tennis courts. Dining is available at one of the resort's 3 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a nearby corner/local shop. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wired and wireless Internet access is available at a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to A business centre. Event facilities measuring 20993 square feet (1951 square metres) include conference centres. This family-friendly resort also offers an outdoor pool, an indoor pool and a kid's pool. For a surcharge, the property provides a round-trip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. Complimentary self parking is available on-site.
Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa is a smoke-free property.
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business centre
- Grocery/convenience store
- Built in 2005
- Express check-out
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Steam room
- Pool sunloungers
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Children's pool
- Conference space size (meters) - 1951
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Hair salon
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 20993
- Conference centre
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Pool umbrellas
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Spa tub
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 259
- Number of floors - 6
- Arcade/game room
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Golf course on site
- Tennis on site
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( USD 9.95 per day )
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Room service (limited hours)
- Designer toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Video-game console
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Smart TV
- Number of bathrooms -
- Partially open bathroom
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Brocks – This restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Clubhouse Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course and enjoy other recreation facilities including outdoor tennis courts. An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a children's pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Volleyball on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the resort's full-service spa, Spa at Ross Bridge. Services include massages, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD22.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD20 per person (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: USD16 per day
- Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort
- Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf Resort
- Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf
- Renaissance Ross Bridge Golf
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Renaissance Birmingham Ross Bridge Golf Resort & Spa is listed in the 2012 Travel + Leisure 500.