Visitors will appreciate the restaurants, bars, and zoo in Bernried. Welcoming and walkable, this lakefront city also attracts visitors with its coffeehouses, architecture, and beer.
- Though not directly in Bernried, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
Sightseeing around Bernried
- Well-known for its festivals and attractions such as Buchheim Museum, Schlossmuseum Murnau, and Glentleiten Open Air Museum
- Also well-known for its zoo, lakefront, and architecture
Getting around Bernried
There are plenty of options for getting around Bernried. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Bernried Station.
Dressing for Bernried
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 9°C and the nighttime average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July through September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bernried is 26 millimetres