Visitors to Beaugency are sure to enjoy the riverfront and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's its breweries and coffee shops. A top sight in the area is Château de Chambord. In Beaugency, there are 9 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Beaugency
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Chateau de Beaugency and Place St-Firmin. Additionally, you might want to add Beaugency Hotel de Ville to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Beaugency. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Grand Hotel de l'Abbaye - This 3-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking and a bar. Expedia travellers love its overall value and helpful staff.
- Le Relais des Templiers - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and a snack bar/deli, along with free WiFi.
- Le Beaugency - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and clean, quiet rooms.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Château de Chambord, 12.6 mi/20.3 km from the centre of the city.
Getting around Beaugency
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Beaugency Station. Beaugency may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Beaugency
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and 0°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Beaugency gets about 1007.10 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 1°C