Visitors to Bawtry are sure to enjoy the bars and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. Top sights around the area include Magna Science Adventure Centre, Sherwood Forest Country Park and Yorkshire Wildlife Park.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Bawtry
- The closest major airport is in Doncaster (DSA-Robin Hood), 3.7 mi (6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Hull (HUY-Humberside), 29.4 mi (47.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bawtry
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Magna Science Adventure Centre, Sherwood Forest Country Park and Yorkshire Wildlife Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Doncaster Dome and Doncaster Racecourse.
Below is a top-rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Crown Hotel Bawtry, Doncaster - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its central location and room size.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Clumber Park, 11.8 mi/19 km from the centre of the city.
Dressing for Bawtry
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 559.40 millimetres of rain falls on Bawtry each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C