Search Hotels in Bardonecchia
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Bardonecchia are sure to enjoy the skiing and mountain views. This city also attracts tourists with its scenic and relaxing setting. Top sights in the city include Bardonecchia Ski Resort and Susa Valley.
- There are 43 hotels and other accommodation options in Bardonecchia
- The closest major airport is in Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.), 46.4 mi (74.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Bardonecchia
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountains and such places to visit as Susa Valley and Colle Del Sommelier. Skiing is one of the top activities, while Bardonecchia - Fregiusia Ski Lift, Bardonecchia Community Pool and Smith 4 Ski Lift are favourite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bardonecchia Ski Resort and Forte di Bramafam Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 43 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Bardonecchia. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Residence Tabor - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and central location.
- Residence Cianfuran - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Europa - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Val Thorens Ski Resort, located 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the city centre, and Ecrins National Park, which is 27.1 mi/43.6 km away.
Getting around Bardonecchia
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Bardonecchia Station. Bardonecchia might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bardonecchia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and night-time averages of -1°C
- About 784.60 millimetres of rain falls on Bardonecchia each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Bardonecchia?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bardonecchia, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Bardonecchia?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Bardonecchia?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Bardonecchia?
Where's the best place to stay in Bardonecchia to be near historical sites?
Where's the best place to stay for a trip to the slopes in Bardonecchia?
What are some hotels with pools in Bardonecchia?
Bardonecchia Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Bardonecchia by Star Rating
- Hotels near Bardonecchia Airports
- Accommodation near Bardonecchia Attractions
- More accommodation types in Bardonecchia
- Choose Your Bardonecchia Hotel Style
- Search Bardonecchia Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Bardonecchia
- Hotels Near Bardonecchia, Piedmont
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends