Search Bald Knob Hotels, Queensland
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Bald Knob
Visiting Bald Knob
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Bald Knob has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas September is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast), 16.1 mi (26 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Bald Knob
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 29°C and the nighttime average to be 17°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 25°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 29°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Bald Knob gets about 1135 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Bald Knob?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bald Knob, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Bald Knob?
What are some hotels with pools in Bald Knob?
Bald Knob Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Bald Knob by Star Rating
- Hotels near Bald Knob Airports
- Accommodation near Bald Knob Attractions
- More accommodation types in Bald Knob
- Choose Your Bald Knob Hotel Style
- Search Bald Knob Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Bald Knob
- Hotels Near Bald Knob, Queensland
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends