Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in Sunshine Coast
Visiting Sunshine Coast
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Sunshine Coast, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, top-notch restaurants and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its spas and zoo. Top sights in the city include Noosa Beach, Mooloolaba Beach and Kawana Beach.
- There are 1730 hotels and other accommodation options in Sunshine Coast
- The closest major airport is in Maroochydore, QLD (MCY-Sunshine Coast), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Sunshine Coast
Cultural venues in the city include Caboolture Historical Village, Noosa Botanic Gardens and Wappa Falls Astronomical Observatory. Families come for attractions such as Australia Zoo, Hastings Street and SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast. Notable city landmarks like Point Cartwright and Sunshine Castle might be worth a visit.
In Montville, there are 1730 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Eumundi Gridley Homestead B&B - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free WiFi, free parking and a 24-hour front desk. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and comfortable beds.
- Noosa Valley Manor B&B Retreat - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this B&B. This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Narrows Escape Rainforest Retreat - This 4.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Other favourite sights in Sunshine Coast include Noosa Beach, Mooloolaba Beach and Kawana Beach.
Getting around Sunshine Coast
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Cooroy Station, Yandina Station or Pomona Station. Sunshine Coast might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Sunshine Coast
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 27°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 20°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 14°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 17°C as the night-time average
- About 955.40 millimetres of rain falls on Sunshine Coast each year
- December and January are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Sunshine Coast?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sunshine Coast, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Sunshine Coast?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Sunshine Coast?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Sunshine Coast?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Sunshine Coast?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Sunshine Coast?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Sunshine Coast?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Sunshine Coast?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Sunshine Coast?
Sunshine Coast Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Sunshine Coast by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sunshine Coast Airports
- Areas of Sunshine Coast
- Accommodation near Sunshine Coast Attractions
- More accommodation types in Sunshine Coast
- Choose Your Sunshine Coast Hotel Style
- Search Sunshine Coast Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Sunshine Coast
- Hotels Near Sunshine Coast, Queensland
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends