Visitors can enjoy all that Baden has to offer including the casinos, rivers and museums. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its forests. Swiss National Museum, Bahnhofstrasse and Fraumuenster are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Baden
- The closest major airport is in Zurich (ZRH), 12.8 mi (20.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Baden
Cultural venues in the city include Swiss Children's Museum, Baden Teddybear Museum and Baden Historical Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Kultur und Kongresszentrum Trafo Baden and Grand Casino Baden.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Baden. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Trafo Hotel - This 3-star hotel in Baden District features free breakfast, free WiFi and a health club. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Atrium Hotel Blume - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel in Baden District features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Swiss-Belhotel Du Parc Baden - This 4-star hotel in Baden District features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to see in the area include Swiss National Museum, 13.2 mi/21.2 km from the heart of the city, and Bahnhofstrasse, which is 13.4 mi (21.6 km) away.
Getting around Baden
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Baden Station. Baden might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Baden
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- About 1090 millimetres of rain falls on Baden each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging -2°C