Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Brugg has to offer. This city also attracts visitors with its riverfront ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Zurich (ZRH), 16.6 mi (26.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Brugg
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit, including Wildegg Castle, Lenzburg Castle, and Hallwyl Castle
- The natural setting of the rivers is picturesque, and Stabilimento balneare Katzensee is worth a visit
Getting around Brugg
There are many transport options in Brugg. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Brugg Station.
Dressing for Brugg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, while the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and nighttime averages of -3°C
- About 1093 millimetres of rain falls on Brugg each year