- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Novotel Zurich City West
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed
Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed
Suite, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed (2 seperate rooms)
Superior Room, Multiple Beds (with 2 separate beds and a sofa bed)
Superior Double Room, 1 Double Bed (and armchair)
About this area
Located in Zürich's Escher Wyss neighbourhood, Novotel Zurich City West is near a metro station. Swiss National Museum and Kunsthaus Zurich are cultural highlights, while Paradeplatz is a notable landmark. Enjoy an event or a match at Letzigrund Stadium, and consider making time for Zoo Zurich—a top attraction that's not to be missed.
- Maag Halle - 6 min walk
- Letzigrund Stadium - 17 min walk
- Swiss National Museum - 5 min drive
- University of Zurich - 5 min drive
- Lindenhof - 6 min drive
- Technopark Tram Stop - 2 min walk
- Zürich Hauptbahnhof - 5 min drive
- Zurich (ZRH) - 16 min drive
- Novotel Cafe Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Restaurant Bergli - 13 min drive
About this property
Novotel Zurich City West
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CHF 50.00 per night
- Tourism fee: CHF 2.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 29 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CHF 29.00 per night
- Pet fee: CHF 25.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: CHF 40 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: CHF 50 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Amenities, drinks and food very expensive. Staff very helpful