Search Augusta Hotels, Georgia
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 1 Mar 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2 Feb 2021
Reviewed on 2 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 22 Feb 2021
Reviewed on 21 Feb 2021
Reviewed on 15 Dec 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Augusta, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its golf courses, theatres and riverfront. Top sights in the city include Augusta National Golf Club, Augusta Riverwalk and Fort Gordon.
- There are 322 hotels and other accommodation options in Augusta
- The closest major airport is in Augusta, GA (AGS-Augusta Regional), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Augusta
The city is well known for its theatres and live music, and cultural venues include Miller Theater, Bell Auditorium and Augusta Museum of History. Notable city landmarks like St. Paul's Episcopal Church and Ezekiel Harris House might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the rivers and these places to visit: Augusta Riverwalk, Clarks Hill Lake and Wildwood Park.
In North Augusta, there are 322 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hyatt House Augusta Downtown - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Downtown can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hyatt Place Augusta - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Augusta, GA - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and proximity to shopping.
Other top sights in Augusta include Augusta National Golf Club and Fort Gordon.
Dressing for Augusta
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 22°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Augusta gets about 1183 millimetres of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 4°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Augusta?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Augusta, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Augusta?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Augusta?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Augusta?
What's the best LGBTQ-friendly place to stay in Augusta?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Augusta?
What are some hotels with pools in Augusta?
What is the best spa hotel in Augusta?
How is it to stay in Augusta?
What are the top places to visit in Augusta?
What's the seasonal weather like in Augusta?
Augusta Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Augusta by Star Rating
- Hotels near Augusta Airports
- Accommodation near Augusta Attractions
- More accommodation types in Augusta
- Choose Your Augusta Hotel Style
- Search Augusta Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Augusta
- Hotels Near Augusta, Georgia
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends