Search Hotels in Thomson
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 30 Jun 2020
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Thomson, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes, golf courses and opera houses. Top sights in the area include Augusta National Golf Club, Augusta Riverwalk and Fort Gordon.
- You'll find 325 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Augusta
- The closest major airport is in Augusta, GA (AGS-Augusta Regional), 32.5 mi (52.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Thomson
Favourite places to visit in the city include Clarks Hill Lake, MAC on Main Art Gallery and Pine Top Farm. Additionally, you'll find Mistletoe State Park and Mistletoe Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Thomson. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Thomson - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- Comfort Inn & Suites - Our customers like the quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Econo Lodge Thomson - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Thomson
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 22°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- About 1251.60 millimetres of rain falls on Thomson each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Thomson?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Thomson, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Thomson?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Thomson?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Thomson?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Thomson?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Thomson?
Thomson Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Thomson by Star Rating
- Hotels near Thomson Airports
- Accommodation near Thomson Attractions
- More accommodation types in Thomson
- Choose Your Thomson Hotel Style
- Search Thomson Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Thomson
- Hotels Near Thomson, Augusta
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends