Search Hotels in Ash Fork
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 29 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 10 Sep 2020
Visiting Ash Fork
Visitors can enjoy all that Ash Fork has to offer including the restaurants and museums. There are 12 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Prescott, AZ (PRC-Prescott Municipal), 50.2 mi (80.9 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Cottonwood, AZ (CTW), 54.6 mi (87.9 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Ash Fork
Return to the 50s Museum is one of the places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan for your holiday to Ash Fork, you might not find accommodation options centrally located, but you can choose from 12 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Grand Canyon Railway Hotel is located 26.2 mi (42.2 km) from the heart of Ash Fork. This 3.5-star hotel in Williams features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Williams-Grand Canyon Area is 25.6 mi (41.3 km) from central Ash Fork. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Williams can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Williams is 25.2 mi (40.5 km) from the centre of Ash Fork. This 2-star motel in Williams features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free parking. Our customers like its dining options and convenient parking.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Bearizona, located 28 mi (45.1 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Ash Fork
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and -5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and night-time averages of -5°C
- About 455 millimetres of rain falls on Ash Fork each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging -4°C