Search Hotels in Appalachian Mountains
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Appalachian Mountains hotel prices
Reviewed on 21 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 28 Sep 2020
Where to stay in Appalachian Mountains
3.5/5Good!(27 area reviews)
CNN Center and Centennial Olympic Park are a few top attractions in Downtown Atlanta. Hop around the city on the metro at Five Points Station or Peachtree Center Station and check out the area's must-see aquarium, great live music and popular shops.
Downtown Washington D.C.
4.5/5Wonderful!(156 area reviews)
Art galleries, museums and theaters as well as vibrant entertainment, nightlife and shopping districts await in this city center neighborhood.
4.5/5Wonderful!(12 area reviews)
Known for its fantastic nightlife and popular shops, there's plenty to explore in Buckhead. Check out top attractions like Lenox Square and Atlanta History Center, and jump on the metro at Buckhead Station or Lindbergh Center Station to see more of the city.
The captivating waterfront views and popular shops are just a few highlights of Inner Harbor. Make a stop by National Aquarium in Baltimore or Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina while you're exploring the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(3 area reviews)
Downtown Asheville is beloved for its popular shops. Take some time to explore sights in the area like The Orange Peel and Pack Square.
Visiting Appalachian Mountains
History buffs will enjoy exploring Appalachian Mountains, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront, university vibe and fun sporting events. This city also attracts tourists with its festivals, theatres and parks. Top sights in the city include Snowshoe Mountain, Luray Caverns and Massanutten Water Park. In Appalachian Mountains, there are 42066 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Appalachian Mountains
Known for its festivals, theatres and art, the city's cultural venues include Virginia Discovery Museum, Duquesne Incline and National Air and Space Museum Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center. Attractions like Massanutten Water Park, Mill Mountain Zoo and Smithsonian's National Zoo are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Fallingwater, Rotunda, and Montpelier.
In Richmond, you'll find 42066 hotels and other accommodation choices to make it easy to plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Owl's Perch - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Sutherland House Victorian Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Dream House Country Inn - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers love its clean rooms and location.
Other favourite sights in Appalachian Mountains include Snowshoe Mountain, Luray Caverns and Seven Springs Mountain Resort.
Getting around Appalachian Mountains
With so many transport options, seeing Appalachian Mountains is easy. Take advantage of metro transport at Library Station, West Library Station and Sandy Creek Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Cumberland Station, Staunton Station or Connellsville Station.
More trip options
- Hotels near Appalachian Mountains Airports
- Areas of Appalachian Mountains
- Accommodation near Appalachian Mountains Attractions
- Choose Your Appalachian Mountains Hotel Style
- Most Popular Hotels in Appalachian Mountains
- Hotels Near Appalachian Mountains, United States of America
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends