Families will find kid-friendly activities in Antioch, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its live music, shopping and sporting events. Top sights around the area include Nashville Zoo, Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum and Johnny Cash Museum.
- You'll find 2375 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Nashville
- The closest major airport is in Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.), 6.2 mi (10 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Smyrna, TN (MQY), 6.8 mi (11 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Antioch
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Global Mall at the Crossings is a favourite for retail therapy. Additionally, in the area you'll find Nashville Zoo and Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 22 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Antioch. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nashville Southeast - Antioch - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Hampton Inn Nashville-I-24 Hickory Hollow - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and pool.
Top places to visit around the area include Music City Center, located 11 mi (17.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Johnny Cash Museum, which is 11.1 mi (17.9 km) away.
Dressing for Antioch
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- Antioch gets about 1200 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C