Search Hotels in Alonissos
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Alonissos are sure to enjoy the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture.
- There are 60 hotels and other accommodation options in Alonissos
- The closest major airport is in Skiathos (JSI-Skiathos Island National), 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Skiros (SKU-Skiros Island National), 36.6 mi (58.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Alonissos
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Agios Dimitrios Beach, Chrisi Milia Beach and Leftos Gialos. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Patitiri Harbour and Glyfa Bay.
Dressing for Alonissos
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the night-time average to be 5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Alonissos gets about 14 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 5°C