Visitors to Aldergrove are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's zoo and coffee shops. Top sights around the area include White Rock Pier and Fort Langley National Historic Site.
- There are 164 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Abbotsford, BC (YXX-Abbotsford Intl.), 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bellingham, WA (BLI-Bellingham Intl.), 18.3 mi (29.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Aldergrove
A favourite place to visit in the city is Campbell's Gold Honey Farm and Meadery. Additionally, in the area you'll find White Rock Pier and Fort Langley National Historic Site.
As you start planning your visit to Aldergrove, the best accommodation may not be in the city centre but you'll find 44 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Best Western Plus Country Meadows Inn is 1 mi (1.6 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Langley can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Sandman Hotel Abbotsford Airport is located within 4.1 mi (6.5 km) of the city centre. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Abbotsford can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Aldergrove
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of 0°C
- Average annual rainfall for Aldergrove is 50 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 0°C