Visitors can enjoy all that Alberton has to offer including the restaurants and parks. A top sight in the area is Lolo Hot Springs.
- You'll find 152 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Missoula
- The closest major airport is in Missoula, MT (MSO-Missoula Intl.), 19.6 mi (31.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Alberton
A couple of favourite places to visit are Clearwater National Forest and Martin Point. Additionally, you'll find Lolo Hot Springs in the area.
As you plan your trip to Alberton, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of the city, but you can select from 106 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Riverview Ranch Retreat & Western Adventures is located 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from the heart of Alberton. Located in Alberton, this lodge features a kitchen, a fireplace and a balcony.
- Sanctuary Farm Guest House Log Cabin is 9.3 mi (15 km) from central Alberton. Located in Alberton, this guesthouse features a kitchen and a living room.
- Red Lion Inn & Suites Missoula is 24.2 mi (39 km) from the centre of Alberton. This 2.5-star hotel in Missoula features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Alberton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be -9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -9°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Alberton is 359 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of -8°C