Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Missoula, and visitors give high marks for the riverfront and university vibe. This city also attracts tourists with its festivals, live music and breweries. A top sight in the city is Lolo Hot Springs.
- There are 149 hotels and other accommodation options in Missoula
- The closest major airport is in Missoula, MT (MSO-Missoula Intl.), 5.3 mi (8.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Missoula
Known for its festivals, live music and theatres, the city's cultural venues include Wilma Theatre, KettleHouse Amphitheater and Missoula Art Museum. Attractions like Lolo Hot Springs, Splash Montana and A Carousel for Missoula are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Fort Missoula, Ninemile Remount Depot and Historic Ranger Station and St. Francis Xavier Church.
In Florence, you'll find 149 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Gibson Mansion Bed and Breakfast - Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Farviews - Pattee Canyon can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast.
- Goldsmith's Inn Bed and Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and central location at this B&B. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Heart of Missoula can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- TownePlace Suites Missoula - Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Grant Creek can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Missoula
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -9°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and -9°C as the night-time average
- Missoula gets about 359 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -8°C