Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Adelaide apartment in Adelaide Central Business District, walk to Adelaide Festival Centre
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Adelaide Central Business District, this luxury apartment is within a 10-minute walk of Lion Arts Centre, Adelaide Festival Centre, and Government House. Rundle Mall and Art Gallery of South Australia are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free apartment has a fitness center and self parking. Other amenities include dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
All 134 apartments have balconies and feature kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers. Other amenities available to guests include sitting areas, WiFi, and wired Internet.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The apartment offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with wired Internet access (surcharge). This luxury apartment also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Oaks Embassy is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 134
- Number of floors - 17
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 27.50 per hour ), Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 18.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 18 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Separate sitting area
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
The Coffee Club - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the apartment include a fitness center.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 44 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 20 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: AUD 75.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: AUD 19.90 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 27.50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 18.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: AUD 18 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 44 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- EMBASSY OAKS
- OAKS EMBASSY
- OAKS EMBASSY Adelaide
- OAKS EMBASSY Apartment
- OAKS EMBASSY Apartment Adelaide
- Hotel Oaks Embassy Apartment