Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Adelaide apartment in Adelaide Central Business District, walk to Adelaide Festival Centre
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Adelaide Central Business District, this luxury apartment is within a 10-minute walk of Adelaide Casino, Adelaide Festival Centre, and Government House. Rundle Mall and Adelaide Oval are also within 15 minutes.
This smoke-free apartment features a restaurant, an indoor pool and a fitness centre. Other amenities include self parking, meeting rooms and dry cleaning.
Each apartment features a balcony and a kitchen with a fridge, a microwave and a dishwasher. Added amenities include a sitting area, WiFi and wired Internet.
The apartment offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with wired Internet access (surcharge). Oaks Embassy features an indoor pool and a fitness centre. This luxury apartment also offers multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Oaks Embassy is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms 2
- Number of floors - 17
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 18.00 per hour ), Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 18.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 18 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge each morning.
The Coffee Club – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the apartment include an indoor pool and a fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 44 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 20 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: AUD75.00 per stay
- Breakfast fee: AUD19.90 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 18.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 18.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: AUD 18 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: AUD22.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD44 per night
- On-site credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Oaks Embassy Apartment Adelaide
- Oaks Embassy Apartment
- Oaks Embassy Adelaide
- Oaks Embassy
- Hotel Oaks Embassy Apartment