Book your room at Oaks Embassy
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Adelaide apartment in Adelaide CBD, walk to Adelaide Festival Centre
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
This family-friendly Adelaide apartment is located in the business district, within a 10-minute walk of Lion Arts Centre, Adelaide Festival Centre, and Government House. Rundle Mall and Art Gallery of South Australia are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, an indoor pool, and a fitness center are available at this smoke-free apartment. Other amenities include a sauna, self parking, and dry cleaning.
All 125 apartments have balconies and feature kitchens with refrigerators, microwaves, and dishwashers. Sitting areas, wired Internet, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
The apartment offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge). In addition to an indoor pool, Oaks Embassy provides a sauna and a fitness center. This luxury apartment also offers multilingual staff, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Oaks Embassy is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Number of floors - 17
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access ( 18.00 AUD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( 18 AUD per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Separate sitting area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Coffee Club - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the apartment include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 19.90 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 18.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AUD 18 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: AUD 150 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 44 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.