Search Adel Hotels, Tifton
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 11 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 27 Jun 2020
Reviewed on 8 Sep 2020
Visitors to Adel are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and coffee shops.
- You'll find 33 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Tifton
- The closest major airport is in Valdosta, GA (VLD-Valdosta Regional), 26 mi (41.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Thomasville, GA (TVI-Thomasville Regional), 31.7 mi (51 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Adel
Favourite places to visit in the city include Factory Stores at Adel, Circlestone Country Club and Cook County Chamber of Commerce. Additionally, you'll find Moody Air Force Base and Reed Bingham State Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Adel. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Days Inn by Wyndham Adel-South Georgia-Motorsports Park - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Hampton Inn Adel - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Adel - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Adel
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 24°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 6°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 7°C as the night-time average
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 7°C