Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Aardenburg has to offer.
- There are 2 Aardenburg hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Ostende (OST-Ostend-Bruges Intl.), 25.7 mi (41.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Aardenburg
- Notable landmarks include Basilica of the Holy Blood, Bruges Belfry, and Bruges Market Square
- Favourite places to visit in the area include Groeningemuseum, Church of Our Lady and Minnewater
Staying in Aardenburg
Seeking a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You might love Hotel de Elderschans.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel de Elderschans with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Aardenburg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, while the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 4°C
- Aardenburg gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year