Book your room at Académie Hôtel Saint Germain
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Boutique Paris hotel with banqueting facilities
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
In St Germain
A former duke's mansion, this central Paris hotel is in the Saint Germain des Pres district, within 500 meters of antique shops and boutiques. The Louvre and the Musée d'Orsay are both a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
The Academie Hotel Saint Germain is a non-smoking hotel; there is a stone-walled hotel bar, and banqueting facilities are available.
Air-conditioned guestrooms have traditional style decor and furnishings with exposed beams; all have satellite television and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Guests at Academie Hotel Saint Germain can enjoy a breakfast buffet (surcharge). Guests can also relax with a coffee and a newspaper in the hotel's lounge bar or lobby, which also have period décor and furnishings. A meeting room is on site, and wireless Internet is complimentary in public areas. Staff can provide tour assistance. The hotel offers an airport shuttle on request (surcharge). Parking is available (surcharge).
This hotel is entirely non-smoking.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Limo or Town Car service available
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 33
- Number of floors - 5
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 430
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge) buffet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The hotel serves a daily breakfast buffet (surcharge).
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
La Petit Cour
Les Deux Magots
Le Café de Flore
La Brasserie Lipp
Le Petit Zinc
Nearby Things to Do
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: EUR 26 (one way)
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 26 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 23 per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 100
- Late check-out fee: EUR 150
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 29.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 69.00 per night
We should mention
Children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.