Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room - Advance Purchase.
Club Room, 1 Queen Bed - Club Level
Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed (Club) - Club Level
Business hotel near Heathrow Airport with health club
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Located on Heathrow Airport's perimeter road, the large, contemporary hotel offers close proximity to Terminals 1–3; central London is 24 km (15 miles) east and a metro station is close at hand.
The hotel's airy DUO restaurant offers exciting views of the main runway, while the health club features massage treatments (advanced reservations required), a gym, saunas, and steam rooms.
Renaissance Heathrow Airport's guestrooms are appointed with plush bed coverings, and prints of historic landmarks; all have wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 1 February 2014 to 10 October 2015 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Select guestrooms
With beauty and massage treatments, fully equipped gymnasium, changing rooms, men's and women's saunas, steam rooms, and a dance studio, the Health Club is a place to relax and recharge. Off Renaissance Heathrow Airport's lobby, there's a gift shop, a meeting room, currency exchange, and Internet access is available at the business center. Car parking spaces are available for a surcharge. For a surcharge, guests can also take advantage of a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times.
- Spa services on site
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Event catering
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Business services
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 649
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Pool table
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- LCD TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
DUO Restaurant - Seasonal dishes serves at breakfast and dinner.
DUO Bar - Serves cocktails and a tasting menu.
Starbucks Coffee Shop - Opened for breakfast and lunch, closes early in the evening.
- Aerobics nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Facial treatments
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 17.50 for adults and GBP 12.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10 per day
- Early check-in fee: GBP 25.00
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.