Overall the place is an "o.k" place, do not expect a hotel like rooms or anything. (am surprised it is a 3-star..)
We chose this hotel after seeing so many good reviews about it and decided to book it for 6 nights as base of our trip in Belgium.
1. 15 minutes drive to Brugge
2. next to a really cheap gas station (20 euro cent cheaper than anywhere else I passed)
3. really nice owner, really tries to help with everything on the spot
1. Walls are paper thin, unfortunately for me (am a light sleeper), I had a guest next door that was snoring and it felt as though he was sleeping next to me. also, any guest that was moving around the hallway or even in rooms across our own could be heard really loud.
2. Middle of nowhere, places around the hotel are open until 18:00 at most, after that you will have to drive to the next closet city (brugge) for late dinner / night life
3. The hotel does not offer lunch / dinner, so take this into consideration since you can find yourself coming back to the hotel hungry and having to drive 20 minutes to the closest open restaurant.
4. (Our) beds were bad, had springs stuck in my back in different location across the bed
5. Might sound strange, but the we wished that the coffee during breakfast was hot, the owner boils up coffee when the first people arrive at breakfast, and keep it on the table until the end of breakfast.. so if you arrive late, coffee will be cold..
*For these packages, package savings is at least equal to the cost of the flight or hotel if booked separately. Note: For packages including flights, you will be charged by the airline for the flight, but your savings on the package will equal the cost of the flight.
Payments accepted on expedia.co.uk include American Express, Diner's Club International, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron and PayPal.
Flight-inclusive holiday packages and Flight-Plus arrangements created on Expedia.co.uk are financially protected by the Civil Aviation Authority (under Expedia, Inc.'s ATOL number 5788). But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then your booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our general terms and conditions for further details on ATOL or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
For the sale of travel insurance Expedia Inc. is an Appointed Representative of Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited trading as Allianz Global Assistance which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited's FCA registration number is 311909. FCA authorisation can be checked at the Financial Services register at www.fsa.gov.uk/register/
Expedia, Inc., is not responsible for content on external Web sites.