Visitors can enjoy all that Zestoa has to offer including the parks and museums. Top sights around the area include Monte Igueldo, Concha Beach and Monte Urgull.
- You'll find 83 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Zumaia
- The closest major airport is in San Sebastian (EAS), 24.1 mi (38.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Zestoa
A couple of favourite places to visit are Pagoeta Natural Park and Ekainberri. In the area, you'll also find Monte Igueldo and Concha Beach.
This is a top-rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Gran Hotel Balneario de Cestona - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
Popular places to visit in the area include Monte Urgull, 14.2 mi/22.8 km from the heart of the city, and Ondarreta Beach, which is 13.3 mi (21.4 km) away.
Dressing for Zestoa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and night-time averages of 6°C
- About 762.70 millimetres of rain falls on Zestoa each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 5°C