- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Gold Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Premium Double Room
Economy Double Room (201937192)
About this area
Gold Hotel is located in Zakopane. Jaszczurowka Chapel and Shrine of Our Lady of Fatima are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Tatra National Park Poland and Tatra Mountains. Travelling with kids? Consider Zakopane Aqua Park and Terma Bania. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including skiing, ski runs and ski lifts.Visit our Zakopane travel guide
- Nosal Ski Center - 3 min walk
- Pardalowka Ski Lift - 3 min drive
- Zakopane Aqua Park - 8 min drive
- Krupowki Street - 9 min drive
- Nosal - 10 min drive
- Zakopane Station - 11 min drive
- Krakow (KRK-John Paul II - Balice) - 96 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: PLN 2.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: PLN 50.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Nice and clean Hotel with nice views