History buffs will enjoy a visit to Yancheng and visitors are sure to appreciate the monuments and museums. Welcoming and culturally rich, this city will also delight visitors with its natural parks, university, and shopping.
- There are 25 Yancheng hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while December tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Yancheng (YNZ), 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Yancheng
- Its monuments and historic sites are notable and landmarks to visit include Yongning Temple
- The natural beauty of the parks is picturesque, and Yandu Park is worth a visit
Staying in Yancheng
With 25 hotels and other accommodation types to choose from, Yancheng offers holiday retreats at affordable prices. There are 24 hotels ranging from GBP 25 to GBP 63 per night.
Dressing for Yancheng
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 15°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 24°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the nighttime average
- About 750 millimetres of rain falls on Yancheng each year