Visitors can enjoy all that Lianyungang has to offer including the mountain views, museums and beaches. In Lianyungang, there are 45 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Lianyungang (LYG), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Huai'an (HIA-Lianshui), 54.1 mi (87 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Lianyungang
The city's natural beauty is on display at Xinpu Park, Huaguo Mountain and Citizen Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Dayishan Scenic Area and He'anhu Ecological Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 45 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Lianyungang. Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sofitel Lianyungang Suning - This 5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
Dressing for Lianyungang
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -4°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- Lianyungang gets about 618 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -3°C