Guests are sure to enjoy the parks and monuments in Huai'an.
- There are 19 Huai'an hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas September is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Huai'an (HIA-Lianshui), 30.7 mi (49.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Huai'an
- Popular cultural attractions include Zhou Enlai Memorial Hall, HuaiAnShi DangShi ChenLieGuan, and HuaiAnShi GuiHua ZhanShiGuan
- Its historic sites and monuments are notable, and landmarks include Hometown of Hou Han, Former Residence of Zhou Enlai, and Guan Gong Temple
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and places to visit include Shaohu Park, Qing Yan Park, and Chuxiu Garden
Staying in Huai'an
With 20 hotels and other accommodations to choose from in Huai'an, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 19 hotels ranging from GBP 51 to GBP 51 per night.
For trips with large groups, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Wanda Realm Huaian.
Wanda Realm Huaian, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Huai'an
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the nighttime average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and -2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Huai'an is 806 millimetres