Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Woodlawn, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the shopping, restaurants and live music. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its dancing, coffeehouses and bars.
- There are 5 Woodlawn hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall), 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Woodlawn
- A port is one of the top activities, whereas Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina, Middle Branch Marina, and Harbor East Marina are favourite sights to visit
- Known for its live music scene, whereas B&O Railroad Museum, Baltimore Museum of Art, and Walters Art Museum are some local cultural sights
- Popular family attractions include National Aquarium in Baltimore, Milford Mill Park and Swim Club, and Maryland Zoo
- Notable landmarks include Washington Monument, USS Constellation, and Fort McHenry
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Lexington Market, The Gallery and Power Plant Live
- Cheer with the crowd at a game or event at Oriole Park at Camden Yards or M&T Bank Stadium
Getting around Woodlawn
There are many transport options in Woodlawn. You can travel down to the port to find out about water transport.
Staying in Woodlawn
Consider the following top-rated traditional hotels for your family trip or any other travel plans:
- Quality Inn Windsor Mill
- Knights Inn Baltimore West
You may enjoy a stay at Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore/Woodlawn for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hampton Inn & Suites Baltimore/Woodlawn with a 4.6 out of 5 user rating, whereas Quality Inn Windsor Mill and Knights Inn Baltimore West are also highly rated by guests.