- Kirkwood Soccer Complex
- 6 min drive
- Battery Park
- 6 min drive
- Hooters New Castle
- 3 min walk
- Dunkin' Donuts
- 4 min walk
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.)
- 34 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Travel Inn is located in New Castle. Old Library Museum and Grand Opera House are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Brandywine Zoo and Frightland. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at The Patriot Ice Center or Daniel S. Frawley Stadium.
- Kirkwood Soccer Complex - 6 min drive
- Battery Park - 6 min drive
- Christiana Mall - 8 min drive
- Delaware Park Racetrack and Slots - 9 min drive
- Christiana Care Health System - 9 min drive
- Wilmington Station - 11 min drive
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.) - 34 min drive
- Hooters New Castle - 3 min walk
- Dunkin' Donuts - 4 min walk
- McDonald's - 19 min walk
- Burger King - 2 min drive
- Asian House - 3 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- A 8.0 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Travel Inn Motel
- Travel Inn New Castle
- Travel Inn Motel New Castle
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities