Search Hotels in Willamette Valley
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 25 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 28 Oct 2020
Where to stay in Willamette Valley
4/5Very Good!(42 area reviews)
Make time to explore the heart of the city and discover great food, shopping and entertainment.
4/5Very Good!(4 area reviews)
Stay in a hotel here as a base to enjoy this fascinating neighborhood’s offerings, from morning coffee to late-night arts.
4.5/5Wonderful!(3 area reviews)
Downtown Eugene is known for its abundant dining options, and you can plan a trip to Hult Center for Performing Arts and McDonald Theatre while you're in town.
3.5/5Good!(5 area reviews)
Enjoy the popular shops in Lloyd District. Moda Center is a worthwhile stop, and you can jump on the metro at Convention Center Station or Rose Quarter Transit Center to see more of Portland.
While you're in Northwest Portland, take in top sights like Roseland Theater or Forest Park, and hop on the metro to see more of the city at Union Station-NW 6th and Hoyt Street Station or Union Station-NW 5th and Glisan Station.
Visiting Willamette Valley
Travellers to Willamette Valley give high marks for the university vibe, shopping and festivals. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its gardens, sporting events and restaurants. Top sights in the city include Autzen Stadium, Matthew Knight Arena and McArthur Court.
- There are 1680 hotels and other accommodation options in Willamette Valley
- The closest major airport is in Corvallis, OR (CVO-Corvallis Municipal), 27.1 mi (43.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Eugene, OR (EUG-Mahlon Sweet Field), 27.2 mi (43.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Willamette Valley
Well known for its festivals, the city's cultural venues include End of the Oregon Trail Interpretive Center, Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI) and Hult Center for Performing Arts. Attractions like Oregon Zoo, Wildlife Safari and Cascades Raptor Center are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Pioneer Courthouse Square, Grotto and Old Church.
In Tillamook, there are 1680 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Lanzarotta Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and parking, along with satellite TV. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its quiet location and room size.
- Vineyard View Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable beds at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Atticus Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness centre, along with an in-room fireplace. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
Other favourite sights in Willamette Valley include Autzen Stadium, Matthew Knight Arena and McArthur Court.
Getting around Willamette Valley
With so many choices for transport, exploring Willamette Valley is simple. You can access metro transport at Clackamas Town Center Transit Center, SE Fuller Road Station and SE Flavel Street Station. If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Albany Station, Eugene Station or Salem Station.
More trip options
- Hotels in Willamette Valley by Star Rating
- Hotels near Willamette Valley Airports
- Areas of Willamette Valley
- Accommodation near Willamette Valley Attractions
- More accommodation types in Willamette Valley
- Choose Your Willamette Valley Hotel Style
- Search Willamette Valley Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Willamette Valley
- Hotels Near Willamette Valley, Oregon
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends