Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Wilderness, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks.
- There are 71 hotels and other accommodation options in Wilderness
- The closest major airport is in George (GRJ), 13.3 mi (21.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Wilderness
Notable city landmarks like Map of Africa View Point and Dolphin's Point might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Wilderness National Park, Victoria Bay Beach and Garden Route National Park. Additionally, you might want to add Wilderness Lagoon to your agenda.
In Hoekwil, you'll find 71 accommodation choices and hotels to make it easy to plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Beach Villa Wilderness - Guests who stay at this 5-star bed & breakfast in Wilderness Beach can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- The Ocean View - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this guesthouse. This 4-star guesthouse in Wilderness Beach features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Views Boutique Hotel & Spa - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Wilderness Beach can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Dressing for Wilderness
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 26°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 13°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and 10°C as the night-time average
- Wilderness gets about 13 millimetres of rain per year
- February and January are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 8°C