Search Hotels in Mossel Bay
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 18 Mar 2020
Visiting Mossel Bay
Visitors to Mossel Bay are sure to enjoy the seaside and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's safari tours and golf courses. A top sight in the city is Gondwana Game Reserve.
- There are 86 hotels and other accommodation options in Mossel Bay
- The closest major airport is in George (GRJ), 24.7 mi (39.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Mossel Bay
The the sea and gardens highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Gondwana Game Reserve, Santos Beach and Cape St. Blaize Cave. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Pinnacle Point Beach and Golf Resort and Diaz Beach.
In Hartenbos, you'll find 86 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily organise your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Urban - This 4-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Bar T Nique Guest House - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this guesthouse. With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Gondwana Game Reserve - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Dressing for Mossel Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 13°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and night-time averages of 10°C
- Mossel Bay gets about 13 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 26°C, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 8°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Mossel Bay?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Mossel Bay, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Mossel Bay?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Mossel Bay?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday in Mossel Bay?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Mossel Bay?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Mossel Bay?
What's the best luxury hotel in Mossel Bay?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Mossel Bay?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Mossel Bay?
Mossel Bay Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Mossel Bay by Star Rating
- Hotels near Mossel Bay Airports
- Accommodation near Mossel Bay Attractions
- More accommodation types in Mossel Bay
- Choose Your Mossel Bay Hotel Style
- Search Mossel Bay Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Mossel Bay
- Hotels Near Mossel Bay, Western Cape
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends