Search Hotels in Western United States
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 28 Oct 2020
Where to stay in Western United States
Las Vegas Strip
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,098 area reviews)
Here’s where you’ll find the quintessential Vegas: Lavish casinos, glamorous clubs, hopping piano bars, and those infamous wedding chapels and neon light
Downtown Las Vegas
4/5Very Good!(98 area reviews)
Step off the Strip and into the original and authentic heart of Las Vegas, where smoky bars, quirky museums and family-friendly attractions exist side by side.
4.5/5Wonderful!(24 area reviews)
Discover Denver is at its most dynamic in this central district, which has cool craft breweries, bars, galleries, boutiques and entertainment venues.
Downtown Los Angeles
4/5Very Good!(134 area reviews)
Once a hardworking industrial neighbourhood, today’s Downtown LA is a destination reborn with an emphasise on culture and green spaces.
4/5Very Good!(13 area reviews)
Relax in beachside cafés in the morning, surf clean breaks in the afternoon and dance with a youthful club crowd at night at this coastal San Diego strip.
Visiting the Area
Visitors are sure to enjoy all the city has to offer. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its lakeside setting, mountain views and sporting events.
More trip options
- Hotels in Western United States by Star Rating
- Hotels near Western United States Airports
- Areas of Western United States
- Accommodation near Western United States Attractions
- More accommodation types in Western United States
- Choose Your Western United States Hotel Style
- Search Western United States Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Western United States
- Hotels Near Western United States, United States of America
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends