Search Hotels in West India
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2 Mar 2020
Where to stay in West India
Travellers come to Bandra West for its abundant dining options, and you can see top attractions like Mt. Mary Church and Linking Road while you're in town.
4/5Very Good!(18 area reviews)
You'll enjoy the churches and gardens in Powai. You might want to make time for a stop at Powai Lake or Sanjay Gandhi National Park.
4/5Very Good!(64 area reviews)
The abundant dining options and seaside views are top of the list for many visitors to Colaba. A stop by Gateway of India or Colaba Causeway might round out your trip.
4/5Very Good!(29 area reviews)
Unique features of Fort include the museums and historical sites. Make a stop by Crawford Market or Mohammed Ali Road while you're exploring the area.
4/5Very Good!(5 area reviews)
Unique features of Lower Parel include the shopping and restaurants. Make a stop by High Street Phoenix Mall or Dhobi Ghat while you're exploring the area.
Visiting West India
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in West India, and visitors give high marks for the temples, abundant cafes and shopping. Tourists who journey to this relaxing city can discover its beaches, restaurants and sightseeing tours. Top sights in the city include Sai Baba Temple, Sanjay Gandhi National Park and Kanheri Caves.
- There are 6598 hotels and other accommodation options in West India
- The closest major airport is in Nasik (ISK-Ozar), 36.2 mi (58.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in West India
Cultural venues in the city include Nehru Planetarium, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum and Nehru Science Centre. Attractions like Adlabs Imagica, Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary and Grishneshwar Jyotirlinga Temple are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for its temples and landmarks like Sai Baba Temple, Kanheri Caves, and Global Vipassana Pagoda.
In Chauri, you can choose from 6598 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Taj Mahal Palace Mumbai - This 5-star hotel in Colaba features a full-service spa, 10 restaurants and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- Conrad Pune by Hilton - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 6 restaurants, along with an in-room MP3 dock.
- Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Goa - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Other favourite sights in West India include Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Gorai Beach and Powai Lake.
Getting around West India
With so many choices for transport, exploring all of West India is simple. You can access metro transport at Marol Naka Station, Airport Road Station and Chakala Metro Station. If you want to journey outside the city, ride aboard a train from Sainagar Siridi, Dombivili Kopar Station or Kalva Station.
More trip options
- Hotels in West India by Star Rating
- Hotels near West India Airports
- Areas of West India
- Accommodation near West India Attractions
- More accommodation types in West India
- Choose Your West India Hotel Style
- Search West India Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in West India
- Hotels Near West India, India
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends