Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Warwick, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the mountains, restaurants and wineries. Visitors who travel to this welcoming, relaxing and countryside city can discover its jazz, dancing and shopping.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas August is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Newburgh, NY (SWF-Stewart Intl.), 22 mi (35.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Warwick
- Wine tasting is just one of the many top activities, whereas Demarest Hill Winery and Warwick Valley Winery and Distillery are great sights to visit
- Jazz and festivals are well-known in the area, and attractions include Strazza Art Gallery, Museum Village, and Forges and Manor of Ringwood
- Families come for attractions such as Castle Fun Center, Mountain Creek Waterpark, and Soons Orchards
- The countryside and mountains highlight the natural beauty, and Frederick Franck's Pacem in Terris, Pine Island Town Park, and Sterling Forest State Park are several places worth visiting
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Monroe Federal Plaza Shopping Center, Gateway Plaza Shopping Center and Harriman Plaza Shopping Center
Staying in Warwick
Searching for a charming or small, stylish hotel? You might like Inn at Stony Creek.
Inn at Stony Creek, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.8 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Warwick
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -9°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 20°C as the daytime average and -8°C as the night-time average
- Warwick gets about 1137 millimetres of rain per year