- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Kīlauea Visitor Center
- 8 min drive
- Sulphur Banks
- 9 min drive
- Eagle's Lighthouse Cafe
- 5 min drive
- O'helo Café
- 5 min drive
- Hilo, HI (ITO-Hilo Intl.)
- 49 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Volcano, At the End of the Road Bed & Breakfast is near the airport and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and Kilauea. Our guests appreciate the bed & breakfast's quiet location.
- Cooper Center - 6 min drive
- Kīlauea Visitor Center - 8 min drive
- Sulphur Banks - 9 min drive
- Volcano Art Center and Gallery - 9 min drive
- Volcano House - 9 min drive
- Hilo, HI (ITO-Hilo Intl.) - 49 min drive
- Eagle's Lighthouse Cafe — 5 min drive
- O'helo Café — 5 min drive
- Thai Thai Bistro & Bar — 6 min drive
- Volcano's Lava Rock Cafe — 6 min drive
- Kilauea Lodge — 6 min drive
About this property
At the End of the Road Bed & Breakfast
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children 17 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 17 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a first aid kit.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- End Road Bed & Breakfast Volcano
- End Road Bed & Breakfast
- End Road Volcano
- At The End Of The Road
- At the End of the Road Bed & Breakfast Volcano
- At the End of the Road Bed & Breakfast Bed & breakfast
- At the End of the Road Bed & Breakfast Bed & breakfast Volcano
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Free continental breakfast available daily 7:30 AM–8 AM
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Housekeeping (limited)
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property
- Shower/bathtub combination
Nearby things to do
- Beach access
- Bike hire
- Hiking/biking trails
- Scuba diving
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We enjoyed visiting with the home owner, it was a great opportunity to visit with a local.