Visitors can enjoy all that Vitry-le-Francois has to offer including the parks, coffee shops and churches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and monuments.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodation options in Vitry-le-Francois
- The closest major airport is in Paris (XCR-Chalons-Vatry), 18.7 mi (30 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Vitry-le-Francois
Favourite places to visit in the city include Church of Notre-Dame-de-l'Assomption, City Hall Park and Vitry-le-Francois City Hall. In the area, you'll also find Lake Der-Chantecoq and Village Museum of Der.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Vitry-le-Francois. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Gîte François 1er is located in central Vitry-le-Francois. With a stay at this cottage in Vitry-le-Francois, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel de la Cloche is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the city centre. This hotel in Vitry-le-Francois features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- Manoir François 1er is located in the heart of Vitry-le-Francois. This guesthouse in Vitry-le-Francois features free WiFi, free parking and a spa tub.
Getting around Vitry-le-Francois
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Vitry-le-Francois Station. Vitry-le-Francois might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Vitry-le-Francois
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and 0°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Vitry-le-Francois is 973.20 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 1°C