Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 23 Sep 2019
Visitors to Chalons-en-Champagne are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and bars.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodation options in Chalons-en-Champagne
- The closest major airport is in Paris (XCR-Chalons-Vatry), 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Chalons-en-Champagne
The picturesque setting of English Jard and Les Jards exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Notre Dame en Vaux and Museum of Fine Arts and Archaeology.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 19 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Chalons-en-Champagne. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Ibis styles Chalons en Champagne Centre - Amenities at this hotel include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Hotel D'Angleterre - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. Amenities at this hotel include 2 restaurants and free WiFi.
- B&B Hotel CHALONS EN CHAMPAGNE - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and central location.
Getting around Chalons-en-Champagne
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Chalons-en-Champagne Monseigneur Tissier Station or Châlons-en-Champagne Station. Chalons-en-Champagne might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Chalons-en-Champagne
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 1°C at night
- About 28 millimetres of rain falls on Chalons-en-Champagne each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 0°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Chalons-en-Champagne?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Chalons-en-Champagne, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Chalons-en-Champagne?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Chalons-en-Champagne?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Chalons-en-Champagne?
What are some hotels with pools in Chalons-en-Champagne?
Chalons-en-Champagne Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Chalons-en-Champagne by Star Rating
- Hotels near Chalons-en-Champagne Airports
- Accommodation near Chalons-en-Champagne Attractions
- More accommodation types in Chalons-en-Champagne
- Choose Your Chalons-en-Champagne Hotel Style
- Search Chalons-en-Champagne Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Chalons-en-Champagne
- Hotels Near Chalons-en-Champagne, Grand Est
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends