Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Villasimius, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and golf courses. Top sights around the area include Poetto Beach and Simius Beach.
- There are 247 hotels and other accommodation options in Villasimius
- The closest major airport is in Cagliari (CAG-Elmas), 25.8 mi (41.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Villasimius
The city's cultural venues include Archaeological Museum and Necropolis of Cruccuris. The city is notable for landmarks like Villasimius Main Square, Villasimius City Hall and Church of Santa Maria. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Simius Beach, Campus Beach and Porto Giunco Beach.
In Castiadas, you'll find 247 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Stella Maris - This 4-star hotel features a private beach, free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Hotel Simius Playa - Our customers like the dining options and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a private beach, 2 restaurants and free breakfast.
- Hotel Su Giganti - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its dining options and pool.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Poetto Beach, located 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Villasimius
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the night-time average to be 8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Villasimius is 19 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 9°C