Guests will want to experience the restaurants, golfing and bars in Vieille-Toulouse. This riverfront city also attracts visitors with its cosy and relaxing ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Toulouse (TLS-Blagnac), 7.8 mi (12.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Vieille-Toulouse
- Golfing is one of the top activities, whereas Toulouse Golf Club, Ramier Park, and Garden Golf Toulouse La Ramee are favourite sights to visit
- Cite de l'Espace and Museum of the Augustins are popular cultural attractions
- Place du Capitole and Basilique Saint-Sernin are noteworthy landmarks
- The rivers and countryside highlight the natural beauty, and Jardin des Plantes, Museum of Toulouse, and La Prairie Des Filtres are several places worth visiting
Staying in Vieille-Toulouse
You may enjoy a stay at Hotel la Flanerie for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Hotel la Flanerie, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Vieille-Toulouse
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Vieille-Toulouse is 650 millimetres