Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Vertou has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 6 mi (9.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Vertou
- Jules Verne Museum and Zenith de Nantes are popular cultural attractions
- Chateau of the Dukes of Brittany and Nantes Cathedral are noteworthy landmarks
Getting around Vertou
Vertou has many options for getting around. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Vertou Station.
Dressing for Vertou
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 25°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Vertou is 766 millimetres