Guests are sure to enjoy the cycling, restaurants and bars in Ancenis. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its monuments.
- There are 3 Ancenis hotels
- February is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique), 25.1 mi (40.4 km) from the city centre
Getting around Ancenis
There are plenty of options for getting around Ancenis. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Ancenis Station.
Staying in Ancenis
Looking for a charming locale or stylish getaway? You might like these top-rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels:
- Hotel Akwaba
- Domaine des Lys
Hotel Akwaba, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also Domaine des Lys has a 4.6 rating by guests.
Dressing for Ancenis
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average temperature during the day is 23°C, whereas the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 25°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- About 766 millimetres of rain falls on Ancenis each year