Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Vent has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 34.1 mi (54.9 km) from the city centre
Staying in Vent
Searching for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may enjoy Hotel Appartement Similaun.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Appartement Similaun with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Vent
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 8°C and the nighttime average to be -5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Vent is 25 millimetres