Search Hotels in Vasto
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Vasto
Guests will appreciate the beaches, sunrises and a cathedral in Vasto. Cosy and welcoming, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its restaurants, bars and spas.
- There are 12 Vasto hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Pescara (PSR-Abruzzo Intl.), 34.5 mi (55.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Vasto
- A marina is just one of the many top activities, whereas San Salvo Marina and Montenero Di Bisaccia Marina are great sights to visit
- Popular attractions include Loggia Amblingh and Vasto Aqualand
- Notable for its a cathedral and landmarks to visit, such as Sanctuary of Santa Maria dei Miracoli
- The beaches, sunrises and the sea provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Vasto Beach, Punta Penna Beach, and Punta Aderci Nature Reserve
Getting around Vasto
Vasto has many options for getting around. You can travel down to the marina to find out about water transport.
Staying in Vasto
With 14 hotels and other accommodation options in Vasto, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 10 hotels ranging from GBP 32 to GBP 113 per night.You may enjoy one of these highly rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- Hotel dei 7
- Hotel Excelsior
Hotel dei 7, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.6 out of 5 user rating. Also Hotel Excelsior has a 4.4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Vasto
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- About 727 millimetres of rain falls on Vasto each year