Overview of Palace on steps
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Budget Nomad Room
Solo Budget Room
About this area
Palace on steps is located on a river and in an area with good shopping. Notable landmarks in the area include Kashi Vishwanath Temple and Dasaswamedh ghat.Visit our Varanasi travel guide
- Dasaswamedh ghat - 2 min walk
- Harishchandra Ghat - 10 min walk
- Gyan Kupor Well - 10 min walk
- Vishwanatha Temple - 10 min walk
- Hanuman Ghat - 11 min walk
- Varanasi Junction Station - 22 min drive
- Varanasi (VNS-Babatpur) - 25 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sunrise Restaurant – Restaurant offering Indian cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner on selected days, happy hour available.
About this property
Palace on steps
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 3 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for INR 1000.0 per night.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 1000
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 500 (from 5 to 18 years old)
- Gala Dinner on 31 May per adult: INR 1000
- Gala Dinner on 31 May per child: INR 500 (from 5 to 18 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1000 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 4)
- Self-parking fee: INR 300 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Palace Step Hotel Varanasi
- Palace Step Hotel
- Palace Step Varanasi
- Palace Step
- Palace On Stepss Varanasi
- Palace On Steps Hotel Varanasi
- Palace steps Hotel Varanasi
- Palace steps Hotel
- Palace steps Varanasi
- Palace steps
- Palace on Step
- Palace on steps Hotel
- Palace on steps Varanasi
- Palace on steps Hotel Varanasi
- Liked: Staff & service
The location is great. Not only it takes about 2 minutes to get to the river, the property has a great terrace to relax, have dinner or drinks and watch the river and activity on the ghats. Some of the rooms have river view as well. The location could not be better. The staff is very helpful, ready to assist with information and schedule activities. We booked a sunrise boat ride and a full day walking tour and both were amazing. Now for the not so great. If you're expecting a Western style level of amenities, you will not find it here, so it depends on your expectations. The rooms have showers but Indian style, which means no cabin or curtain. There is always hot water and there is an overhead shower (which is not always the case in India). If you can deal with that, I highly recommend this hotel.