Visitors to Ury are sure to enjoy the forests and restaurants. The countryside and cosy setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Chateau de Fontainebleau and Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Ury
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 28.8 mi (46.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Ury
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the forests and Forêt de Fontainebleau. In the area, you'll also find Chateau de Fontainebleau and Chateau de Vaux-le-Vicomte.
This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Novotel Fontainebleau Ury - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Ury
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 14°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Ury gets about 35 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 25°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C